Since 2011, WorkGenius offers a unique marketplace for companies to hire qualified Freelancers around the world within seconds. Freelancers may work whenever they like, allowing them to focus on their main occupation while making an extra living on the side. Companies get access to a vast pool of talent on an on-demand basis 24/7.
The diversity of Freelancers on the platform enables companies to get results from truly talented people in the respective field – fast and at competitive rates. Compensation is set by the company, similarly to any other marketplace. Freelancers from 63 different countries are currently registered and take on jobs without any application procedure.
The VP of Marketing
will essentially own all marketing initiatives for our WorkGenius
brand in the United States. You will develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan for our US expansion including strategy and laying out the foundational tracks to run on.
You will create a calendar for: Content, Communication/PR, Account-based marketing programs, Industry & customer events.
In addition to:
- Define our messaging and channels to reach target accounts
- Develop verticalized ABM programs
- Create and execute nurture strategy aligned with ICP
- Setup stack to track and measure success
- Closely align with sales to support demand gen, impact pipeline velocity, customer lifecycle, and brand awareness;
- Develop appropriate strategies, channels, tools, and content for the above (e.g. WG one-pager, landing pages, competitive sheets, trade show presence, pitch decks, case studies, best practices, white papers, other thought leadership content, customer on-boarding decks, etc)